- Intake, counseling and investigation of housing discrimination complaints, and mediations with housing providers.
- Assistance with reasonable accommodations/modifications requests for people with disabilities.
- Foreclosure prevention counseling.
- Referral and support when filing a complaint or a lawsuit.
- Education programs for tenants, homeowners, housing providers and students to promote fair housing, human rights and diversity.
Advocacy for affordable housing and systemic fair housing investigations.Phone: (415) 457-5025
615 B Street, #1
San Rafael, CA 94901